What precautions are you taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19?
The health and safety of clients is my top priority.
- Before booking any session, I ask that if you, or anyone in close contact with you, not tested postive for the virus within the last two weeks. Also I ask that you, or anyone in close contact withy ou, be sypmtom free for two weeks. This is to ensure the health of all my clients as well as myself so I can continue to shoot photos safely!
- My mask will be worn the entire session. I ask that parents who are not being photographed also wear a mask at all times.
- Please refrain from bringing additional guests to sessions. This is to limit the amount of people in close contact.
- While it is difficult to maintain an exact six feet distance between me and my clients when shooting, I will be aware of my clients personal bubble and try to maintain as safe a distance I can!
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
How much do you charge per session?
Please see my pricing sheet for more information! A 50% deposit is required before the session, which is then applied towards your total. This guarantees your spot for that time slot. An invoice will be provided for the deposit as well as the final charges.
How will I receive my photos?
I will provide you with all the final photos through a gallery and Dropbox link.
You will be able to view, save, and enjoy your photos! You can also buy various prints and merchanside with your photos on it!
What if I need to change the session date?
Life can be very unpredicable, especially with children! I will do my best to reschedule based on availability. The session fee can be applied to your rescheduled session.
What forms of payment do you accept?
A digital invoice will be provided. Clients can view and pay the invoice online using all major credit cards.